I am a tech savvy individual with a Bachelor of Science in Game Design.
I specialize in moment to moment gameplay flow with memorable events and meaningful systems.
In practice, I direct, conceptualize, script, research, and build game features from start to finish.
My goal is to work full-time at a game studio.
Below you will find links to some of my work.
I also write articles and game reviews frequently and have been featured on Medium's homepage and linked in Forbes.
• Took the initiative to learn Source 2 modding hacks before the Workshop release
• Designed, and programmed custom map and sequences
• Documented, and prototyped ideas and functionality
• Created custom NOVR solution, scripts, and puzzle using Lua, Batch files, and tools
• Contributed to modding community by normalizing FPS mode jump
• Released and updated on the Steam Workshop
• Created the first ever co-op cat game
• Organized research and play-test sessions
• Analyzed and reported qualitative and quantitative data with behavioral telemetry
• Designed and implemented gameplay, UI, and UX from the ground up
• Released and created cross platform multiplayer demo using Node.js
• Bug fixing and polish
• Designed, programmed, and produced a continuously updated cross platform online strategy game
• Documented, pitched, and rapidly prototyped gameplay ideas
• Analyzed play-test data, and automated spreadsheets
• Balanced multiplayer gameplay in Excel
• On-boarded new members
• Managed tasks on Redmine and Trello
• Released on Android and PC