I am a tech savvy individual who has been studying the art of game design all my life.
I recently completed my Bachelors of Science at Champlain College.
My experience includes a variety of roles in production: from audio, to levels, animation state machines, to QA and management.
In practice I am a bit of a Generalist / Technical Designer, specializing in scripting, UX research, systems design, and the implementation of game features.
I have a passion for building cinematic and competitive moments in games.
My goal is to work with game development full-time at a game studio.
Below you will find links to some of my work.
For more information you can visit my about page.
• Designed, programmed, and produced a continuously updated cross platform online strategy game
• Documented, pitched, and rapidly prototyped gameplay ideas
• Balanced multiplayer gameplay in Excel
• Analyzed play-test data, and automated spreadsheets
• On-boarded new members
• Managed tasks on Redmine and Trello
• Released on Android and PC
• Implemented narrative sequences, UI, and UX feedback
• Organized research and play-test sessions
• Analyzed and reported qualitative and quantitative data with behavioral telemetry and surveys
• Blocked out and Implemented tutorial level
• Designed enemy, upgrades and boss mechanics
• Worked closely with Art, Audio, and VFX departments throughout development
• Bug fixing and polish
• Implemented UI and sounds to communicate state of the game
• Built and implemented 4 variant level layouts
• Modified enemy and gun behaviors
• Conducted regular play tests and data analysis
• Created website with HTML, CSS, and github
• Released online with a small community: playable here